Sunroof lubrication (and seat tracks)

I meant to tackle this one too. :-)

For the seats, once theyre out, and the tracks cleaned, I just coat some
regular multipurpose grease in there.

If the seat is stuck then you might have

A) something jammed in the track, try getting a light and see if there's a
pen or coin in there. Move the seat forward to release whatever it is.

B) the lever not pulling on the release pin, check the action of the lever
to make sure it's all good. Release the pin manually to slide the seat.

Once the seat is out, clean the tracks out good, then coat with some grease.
Also clean the release pin, to make sure it slides freely. Coat the parts on
the seat with grease too, and slide it back on.

Done.
Well, with this one thing. You're never _done_. :-)

Jonas