Back on the list

--0-1942451905-1023475702=:32716

It has been a few years since I've been on the list. I originally first subscribed to the list way back in 1996 but just didn't have much time because of one thing on another. My true reasons for re-subribing to the list is, well it's time to part with the good old scirocco, but at the same time would like to share knowledge and help out if possible, like old times.

Steven Toughill - FireFighter/Emergency Medical Technician

Princeton University Plasma Phyics Laboratory Fire Fighters

International Assocation of Fire Fighters Local I-74 - Plainsboro, NJ

EX Volkswagen Technician (ASE Certified)

Volks-Tech Inc. - Burlington, NJ