Selling my Scirocco

--0-258825422-1023476195=:13625

Well as I stated in my introduction "back on the list" , my 88 Red Scirocco 16V is for sale. I'm at work right now so I don't have time to list everything about the car but This weekend I'll be sure to get to it. The car is in very ggod shape with under 100,000 miles. It has lots of "goodies" and though I hate to part with it I must. Later for now.

Steven Toughill - FireFighter/Emergency Medical Technician

Princeton University Plasma Physics Laboratory Fire Fighters

International Assocation of Fire Fighters Local I-74 - Plainsboro, NJ

EX Volkswagen Technician (ASE Certified)

Volks-Tech Inc. - Burlington, NJ