introductions are in order

Hey George, sounds like you've got the same project going I do (well,
almost. I'm not going all the way down to "bare unibody"). I'm trying to
restore/improve my '81 S. So be prepared that whenever I check your progress
I'll probably be emailing you with a "hey! where'd  you get that?" email
:).... especially for the wiring since I've gotta try and figure that out
too.
-Nate (aka "nlowe")