introductions are in order

Just to answer a couple of questions asked in the replies to my
introduction...
1) I'm from San Luis Obispo, Ca but I live in Santa Barbara, Ca
2) I don't think I'll me making it to cincy... not too sure what or where it
is (Cincinnati?) but I'm going to be working all summer with no chance of
time off (I'm going to be tutoring kids who are behind in reading so summer
is the big season for the company). But if there are any closer vw get
togethers then I'll definitely do what I can to get there, it would be great
to see what everyone else has done with their Sciroccos since I've got a lot
of work to do on mine and could use some ideas to launch from.
3) This wasn't asked but I'm working on getting some pictures posted of my
car so you can all get a good look at her (her name is Gretchen by the way).
They'll probably be posted later tonight, just gotta get my roommate's
digital camera and then post them.