Valve springs?

Dave Ewing wrote:

> Still I wouldn't say to never use them just because some failed.  I am sure
> there are a LOT more success stories than failures.  Besides, there are a
> whole bunch of parameters to take into consideration before blaming TT for
> them.  I'd use them!

I don't want to drag this into a long thread, but there were LOTS of
documented TT spring failures in the past year or so - just ask Ron Wood
or the Potterman, both are well aware of them.  We're not talking rumour
and innuendo here, these are real incidents, and lots of them.  We all
know that TT generally has a sterling reputation - but they clearly got
screwed by a supplier providing a whole buttload of bad valve springs.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA