Valve springs?

Dave Ewing wrote:

> No offense Kevin and I don't know who did the work on your head but you can
> cause problems with springs when they are installed.

They were installed by Mr. Gyenes himself. If he can't install 'em, we're all
in trouble.

There were MANY documented failures of TT "HD" springs in the last year or
so.  Ron Wood had 3 customers, myself included, who had them fail in a very
short period, and there were a bunch of similar stories on Vortex.  There
was one other local guy I know of firsthand that wasn't one of Ron's, so
that's 4 local failures in a very short period.  Something was definitely
wrong with a batch of springs.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA