Valve springs?

No offense Kevin and I don't know who did the work on your head but you can
cause problems with springs when they are installed.  I have seen people
break brand new springs (HD and stock) when compressing them to install the
keepers!!  Plus, not everyone has a jig to set the head on that keeps the
valve all the way in the head to install the keeper thus causing them to
over compress them and cause stress fractures and weak points.  I would say
that per purchase, TT springs fail as often as others and I believe it has
something to do with the installation other than the spring itself.  I am
aware that TT has switched to a different supplier but I also know
machine/performance shops who only run TT springs and have had no problems
after using them in most of their heads.  Just my two cents!!

Dave