Cincy parts for sale

--part1_167.eaf45f7.2a2e5962_boundary

Just a quick list of what I have for sale to deliver to Dauns this weekend. I
will have more info with prices later and pics also if needed.

Motronic conversion
MK2 Kamei airdam NEW in wrapper
MK2 euro bumpers
MK1 tokico 5 way adj.
MK1 lowering springs
16v lower stress bar
Also rabbit GTI interior parts
and more scirocco parts I cant think of right now

Jasin

--part1_167.eaf45f7.2a2e5962_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Just a quick list of what I have for sale to deliver to Dauns this weekend. I will have more info with prices later and pics also if needed.
<BR>
<BR>Motronic conversion
<BR>MK2 Kamei airdam NEW in wrapper
<BR>MK2 euro bumpers
<BR>MK1 tokico 5 way adj.
<BR>MK1 lowering springs
<BR>16v lower stress bar
<BR>Also rabbit GTI interior parts
<BR>and more scirocco parts I cant think of right now
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_167.eaf45f7.2a2e5962_boundary--