Slightly OT Unique Engine hoist

OK,

Today this guy in the military sends me some photos of the guys in Korea who
performed his engine swap on his Jetta.

I guess in Korea they don't have engine hoists or something. These guys
lifted then engine both in and out of the car with a pole and a piece of
chain, and a lot of grunt from two guys. This is the craziest thing I've
seen in a shop, but I have to give it to them for firuging out a way to do
it. Check the pictures...

<http://www.williamshouse.org/crazy/1.jpg>
<http://www.williamshouse.org/crazy/2.jpg>
<http://www.williamshouse.org/crazy/3.jpg>