hey idle stuff

last night i was really pissed at my rocco since it kept hesitating and all this other crap and stalling... so i brought some vacuum line and replaced the cloth wrapped stuff near the throttle body and to the computer. where else does it run. i also went through the fuel distributer and cleaned the plunger.
now it runs great however it stalls every now and then i am trying to find out y it happens only when i go to break sometimes...could that vacuum line be leaking or something how can i check for leaks without taking everything out.. and also the vacuum lines under the dash could that be messed up and would i have to change those too..
brian 16v 1988
damn this corrado envy of mine... its going to make me broke