Bolt removal recommendations.

soak it with penetrating oil overnight. In the morning, heat it up really
hot with some torches, then try using the bolt remover, while it is really
hot.  another thing you can do is get it red hot and then spray it with
water to cool it,  do this about 4 or five times, and it should come out
pretty easy.  we used that trick on bleeder valves that were stuck in and
stripped.  after that trick we could loosen them with pliers.  Hope that
helps.