I strayed from the Path...(ABA/JH oil pump Q - HUH???)

Well I guess I'm cracking the oil pan again :)  I'd better be safe than
sorry, and run the 30mm oil pump...  I've got one with 140,000km so it
should be good for a while (do these things EVER go?)

One question though:  since the ABA has oil "squirters" that spray oil
on the undersides of the pistons, will the reduced oil pressure with
the smaller pump affect the operation of these "squirters"?  Any other
issues?

Thanks again!

Mark.

Movies, Music, Sports, Games! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca