Back again...

Well, I made it from NM to FL. Wound up with a trailer
instead of a dolly for the scirocco (score!). Total
driving time was 29 hours.

The car runs much better/faster down here than up in
NM. I knew that would happen, but I wasn't expecting
such a gramatic increase in power. Real humidity, and
the difference that losing 5000+ ft. makes is nuts!

Currently on Digest mode. Anything change for CINCY
that I need to know before Thursday? Also, could Brett
Cooke email me before Thursday as well?

Later,
Joshua