awd rocco?

A Quantum Syncro or Golf Rallye Snycro setup might be
better than the AUdi Quattro since it uses the semi
trailling arm suspension for the rear unlike the Audi
which has an indepenedent suspension.  Try finding a
Quantum synrco at the yard or something.  I really
wish my parents bought a synrco instead of the FWD
Quantum wagon.  I would have hubcaps anymore! and
would have a 5spd instead

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco