From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 11:21 PM
To: Lil B 959; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: awd rocco?

easy
center car in my sig
...and trust me, its expensive, ~$3k in tools and materials so far, and i
havent even made the first cut.
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)