awd rocco?

Lil B 959 wrote:

> I was wondering if it was at all possible to find a rear wheel drive or all
> wheel drive vw that I could possibly combine with my rocco to make a rear
> wheel drive or all wheel drive scirocco.  Any information on the subject, no
> matter how expensive the conversion may be, would be great.  Thanks,
> Bryson
>
> _________

The AWD Golf (Ralley?) was a hot source for the rear suspension and
transaxle which seems to be the main parts needed. You'll be doing a lot
of cutting and welding to make it happen.

Three years ago I saw a rear pan available at ND's show, the one at the
college. Brand new repair part from what I could see. NEver enough money
nor time it seems.

Audi stuff is cool too but has more issues with length and breadth being
different to contend with.

Of course you could get four electric motors and attach one each to the
four corners.

;])

TBerk