power window ?

tore apart my door today, my window goes down fine but will only go up while
i pull up and back on the window. every thing looks good with the door panel
off, so i think it's either a bent track or the motors just too weak to push
the window back up. sound right or am i missing something obviuos?

btw- i talked to a friend at fred vincent vw, and he said he can sell me the
complete power window set up for $50/side. they're normally almost $400! one
of those they've sat here so long .... type deals. :D