16V dying when stopping. Help Needed

--part1_94.2714107d.2a2a3905_boundary

In a message dated 6/1/2002 1:18:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, LXVTEC@aol.com
writes:

<<I have a feeling it is a loose connection but I can't figure out where to
start. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.>>>

When I was having this problem a long time ago, what I did was I changed out
all of the old vacume lines and it solved the problem.  Hopefully it will do
the same for you.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_94.2714107d.2a2a3905_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 6/1/2002 1:18:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, LXVTEC@aol.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;I have a feeling it is a loose connection but I can't figure out where to start. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
When I was having this problem a long time ago, what I did was I changed out all of the old vacume lines and it solved the problem.&nbsp; Hopefully it will do the same for you.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_94.2714107d.2a2a3905_boundary--