ICM

I've had four on mine and they all looked identical.  One
came without the heat sink, but other than that, they were
all the same.  My problem was heat-related.  It worked
fine cold, but failed when it got hot.  Two of the
failures caused the car to just shut off like I turned the
key.

John
Long Beach