ICM

What is the story wth the at least two different ICM's on the 16V sciroccos?
Mine has the style that is completely enclosed in a metal shield that is a
complete PITA to get out.  Any one have a good and hopefully factual account
as too why 2? I heard (of course) their may a performance difference. Also i
am thinking i have to replace mine b/c of hard starting issuses.  I have
checked/replaced nearly everything FI and spark wise since it was on the
list way back in the winter months.

Joshua Conner
Verizon Wireless
Dublin Customer Care