Hey everybody...

Hi folks.
I know i've been kinda wishy-washy about what i wanted
to do with the rocco, and recently i sent out a
request for places to stop on my cross-country
drive...
Thanks for all the help, but plans have changed yet
again...
I'm buying a new car, either an Audi 5000 Turbo
Quattro or a Porsche 944 (keep it in the family, i
figure). The rocco will sit at my folks' house, to be
driven when i come back on vacations. As for next
summer, i'll have a whole different car as a daily
driver, and access to a professional-type garage, and
i've wanted to go mid-engine with the roc since before
i bought it...
Anywayz, nothing's been breaking on it for quite a
while, which is nice, but i did shred an OE
replacement front motor mount, which i replaced again,
but this time with a Urethane one from JC Whitney.
WOW! Makes quite a difference. If anyone for any
reason has an 8v they don't want to spend too much
money on, this is an easy-to-do and very effective
change from the stock equipment. Just thought i'd let
you all know.

Anywayz, i will try to keep my eyes on the list, and
maybe meet some of the rocco folk in PA or NY... But
i'll probly be too busy to post for a while, so
goodbye for now, and thanks for all the help with my
roc! greatly appreciated.
Doruk