Spark Plugs

What kind of spark plugs does everybody use here?  I've heard a lot of
people scoff at the idea of using fancy spark plugs with twin prongs.
However, back when these types of spark plugs first came out we notice a
nice increase in gas milage on our truck when we switched to them.  Right
now I'm using the Bosch platnium +4's but have heard people here talk bad
about them.  They seem to work great for my car, I'm on my second set right
now.  However, what do you all feel is the best plugs to use and what are
arguments against +4's?

Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----/
Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---'
Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -._
www.complianceservices.com  --- - --  /___          ||(-