Spark Plugs

well I did to some testing on my 8v and basically I remained with my bosh 3
prong plugs.

I did try the single and multiple platnium's and though they work I found
that it was really a matter of gas comsumption that was the difference.
on the copper I get 25 in town, and 34 MPG on hwy
with the platniums it was 28MPG either town or hwy driving..

its all about what you do with your car... TExas is a HWY state, not many
small roads.. and you have to be on the hwy alot to go anywhere..

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco