Rare item for the scirocco.. I think I found one that not many knewexisted..

Dirk Schneider wrote:

> I can't believe that an emergency kit & a triangle isn't mandatory in the USA.
> In case you don't have one in your car here in Germany you will get a ticket !
>
> Greets
> Dirk

Nope, they also don't teach people how to drive over here (as in keeping
the passing lane clear, etc.).

Count your blessings, in the US you are free. Free to be a knuklehead.

btw- cool kit, I bought a larger unit from Costco for taking on longer
trips.

TBerk