EFI rocco lives

Digi-1 from a Corrado G60? Nice! Did you make that fuel rail yourself
too? Soldered copper tubing? Hadn't thought of that before...neat idea!

I have to ask because I'll be doing the same thing soon: How many wires
actually had to be spliced into the fuseblock or other harnesses? I'm
not talking about the sensors, injectors, and other stuff that stays in
the engine bay...just the stuff that integrates with the Scirocco's
original in-car harnesses. I have a diagram that leads me to believe
it's only about 5 wires (+12 switched, +12 unswitched, +12 while
starting, ground, and one or two others I think?). Is that really all
there is to it?

TIA, and congrats!
Neal

http://bennyb.homeip.net/bbv/images/project/scirocco/digifant1.JPG
http://bennyb.homeip.net/bbv/images/project/scirocco/digifant2.JPG
http://bennyb.homeip.net/bbv/images/project/scirocco/digifant3.JPG

The wiring is still a mess, but it runs.  It still needs tuning, since
it runs badly with the O2 sensor hooked up.  Once I get the wiring
tidied up, I'll start working on my aftermarket EFI again.

 I also finished my Passat MC conversion, and ended up having to change
both front callipers because of broken bleeder screws. I've also
developed a tiny leak in one of the lines, because I moved it to get it
to fit onto the new MC.

Ben