EFI rocco lives

It took a week of work, but my car is back on the road with some new
goodies

http://bennyb.homeip.net/bbv/images/project/scirocco/digifant1.JPG
http://bennyb.homeip.net/bbv/images/project/scirocco/digifant2.JPG
http://bennyb.homeip.net/bbv/images/project/scirocco/digifant3.JPG

The wiring is still a mess, but it runs.  It still needs tuning, since
it runs badly with the O2 sensor hooked up.  Once I get the wiring
tidied up, I'll start working on my aftermarket EFI again.

 I also finished my Passat MC conversion, and ended up having to change
both front callipers because of broken bleeder screws. I've also
developed a tiny leak in one of the lines, because I moved it to get it
to fit onto the new MC.

Ben