oil preasure scare

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I got big problems. I started the rocco up for work this morning and the oil preasure light stayed on for about 10 blinks, I shut the car off and checked the level wich was fine. I then restarted the car and it stayed on foir another five or six until I reved the motor, it blinked twice more and then it quit. I drove to work without incident.&nbsp;The oil is&nbsp;20-50 wt. valvoline and&nbsp;has about 2900 miles on it and the filter is a bosch.</DIV>
<DIV>what say you to this?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>