Taking out drum brake help...

Yeah, what Cheapass and Psycho said plus-

ATE make a spring kit, you'll need two (one for each side). Potter has
em.

If I had to do to again I would redo the whole damn thing; new drums,
pads and bearings, oh and those little pistons too. As it was I repacked
the existing bearings with Redline synthetic bearing grease,  and
installed new pads and the spring kit(s).

Helps to only take one side fully apart at a time so you can look at the
other side to see how it fits together.

Foxes make good rear drum donor material as they come wit a larger drum-
sorry I forget the numbers.

Lastly if you're doing one side, do the other as well if at all humanly
possible. This includes parking brake cables.

TBerk