16V prop. valves

Hiya Cory

As far as i can tell they have the same part no's
except the 16v has an A at the end.

Thats what i found on Ekta - and also i got some sent
over for my Scirocco when i did the rear disc conv.

They also look the same

and if anyone has some going spare i'd be interested
in obtaining a pair for my Jetta.

Andy

 --- Cory Langford <corylang@dccnet.com> wrote: >

> Anyone have a set of prop. valves for rear disks
> handy? I want to try and
> identify the ones I have.  I am a little suspicious
> of them, they were sold
> as 16V but I have one from an wrecked 16V and it
> seems to have a different
> set of numbers on it.
>
> I can't seem to find a part number stamped into it,
> all I can find is at
> the top there is a 3 and arrow and a 33 on the ones
> I was sold. The single
> I pulled from a 16V at the wreckers has a 3 and
> arrow and a 15.
>
> anyone know how to make sure they are actually rear
> disk prop valves?
>
> TIA
>

> Cory Langford
> '86 turbo project