OT: Vanagon Offroading/Suzuki

This link was posted to the Suzuki 4x4 list.  Some cool quicktime movies
from this years Moab.  Check out Part 3, very very quick shot of a Vanagon
climbing the rough stuff.  Time for me to bite my tounge.....

http://www.fourwheeler.com/editorial/article.jsp?viewtype=video&id=70579

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco (FOR SALE $500)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
00 Golf GL TDI (SOLD)

-Kelli Fox