16V prop. valves

Anyone have a set of prop. valves for rear disks handy? I want to try and
identify the ones I have.  I am a little suspicious of them, they were sold
as 16V but I have one from an wrecked 16V and it seems to have a different
set of numbers on it.

I can't seem to find a part number stamped into it, all I can find is at
the top there is a 3 and arrow and a 33 on the ones I was sold. The single
I pulled from a 16V at the wreckers has a 3 and arrow and a 15.

anyone know how to make sure they are actually rear disk prop valves?

TIA

Cory Langford
'86 turbo project
'83 beater daily driver