[Mark1GTI] selling my scirocco!! oops $$$$

Sorry everyone... I forgot to put down the price for her... I'm asking 1900
or best offer... She's not a perfect project, but she's had a lot of little
details put into her...
I also for got that this is a car that came stock with a MotoMeter 160 mph
speedo... this is also with the computer that can take advantage of this
speedo tooo it has a higher rev limiter...
cj