Cross Drilled, Slotted, both, neither?

Please not this again.
The sum total of the discussion
if your running short races the best solution is low unsprung weight. ie.
9.4 solids.
if you arent running short ones and are experiencing fade. get the vented
(stock 16v and 8v).
if you are worried about off-gassing get the slotted.
if you want to look cool get the xdrilled.
there was a LOT of discussion on this.
search thru the archieves.
brian
2.0L topless bunny.
stock german 8v rabbit master clyn
10.1 xdrills in the front stock prop valves (8v)
drums in the rear.