Cross Drilled, Slotted, both, neither?

For a decent refresher article on this exact topic, go to the FAQ section on
http://www.scirocco.org  Click the Brake section, scroll to the Pulp Friction
article and read up.

You'll also find some relevant articles in the archives...

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net