Get ready to laugh - WF scores are up (rant)

Aside from the obvious travesty of Brett <of all cars> to get a ZERO,
wtf kind of stupid scoring system gives ANYBODY a freakin' zero??  Shit,
you oughta get about a "4" just for parking straight.. then it should
creep up from there.  Zero?  That's insult to just about anyone being
handed one, and completely off the scale in Brett's case.

You guys should all go next year, "enter", and put "do not judge" signs
in your cars.  About 20-30 Sciroccos all requesting not to be judged
would make some kinda statement.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA