Coolant level warning light

Pull the coolant sensor control unit from the relay plate - the Bentley
will tell you what position it is (don't have mine handy.)  The overheat
and temp leds will still function, but you will have to check your coolant
regularly like the rest of us to make sure there's still some there.

If that doesn't do it then it's either wiring between relay plate and
instrument cluster or the printed circuit/electronics on the cluster
itself.

Usually what happens is coolant gets forced down the wires by a leaking
sensor and fubars the control unit.

Drew