yer invited

Hey Josh what town and state do you live in?

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Josh Able
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 7:23 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: yer invited

When?  Sept 7th + 8th
Where? My house and surrounding area.
What?  Beer, bbq, cruising and a show on Sunday the 8th

That weekend on the 8th is the Woodstock VW show which is about an
hour-1.5
hours or so from me, and there is also a above average import show which
should be pretty good only about 1/2 an hour from me. It will have
mkI/mkII
etc classes.

If people want to we can all gather that weekend at my house, we can go
for
some cool cruises, and we can have bbqs till we puke! Then on Sunday we
can
go violate the shows. :P

Depending on the amount of people interested folks can either crash at
my
home, or at a hotel a few miles away.