Radiator

If any body tried this in the "Great Northwest" it wouldn't take long for
the greeners to lynch them. :o)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Ewing [mailto:rabbit16v@attbi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 1:27 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Radiator

Oh, that's really nice John!!  This is not recomended btw but catch it in a
coolant drain pan!!!  You can get them cheap at any local parts store and if
you want to tell the difference between the coolant drain pan and the oil
drain pan then get a different color.  I have yellow for coolant and black
for oil.  Once the coolant is contained, there are lots of places that will
take it for recycling including most dumps with no cost to you.  John's
recomendation is a REALLY bad idea if you live rural and are on a well
because it will soak right into the ground via your drain field and you'll
be drinking it over time.  Treatment plants are only setup to treat for
coolant because sometimes people put it down the drain, they aren't setup so
that you CAN put it down the drain.  No offense John, I think (hope) you are
joking but if you aren't, I wouldn't keep putting coolant in the sewage
system!

Dave