From: Christopher Grossi [mailto:cgrossi@dwc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 12:46 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Radiator

Changing the radiator on the car this weekend. Has a small crack and is
starting to leak out a little. Want to get it before it goes completely and
I am screwed. Any suggestions on something to collect the coolant in? I'm
probably going to put new stuff back in so if I cannot save the old its
okay, but not going to poor it all over the ground. Antifreeze is just bad
stuff.

Thanks,
Chris

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2334E.6AED7DD0

<HTML><HEAD>

<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=204441220-24072002><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Schucks, Al's or whatever other auto supply place you have where you live
usually sells tubs for engine fluids.&nbsp; They cost about 5 dollars, have a
handle, a spout, and the completely seal for easy transport.&nbsp;&nbsp; Don't
dump it down the drain because many places don't treat drain water, especially
street drains,&nbsp; most dumps or auto places can take coolant for you though,
often for free.&nbsp; </FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Christopher Grossi
  [mailto:cgrossi@dwc.edu]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, July 24, 2002 12:46
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> Scirocco List<BR><B>Subject:</B>
Radiator<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Changing the radiator on the car this weekend.
  Has a small crack and is starting to leak out a little. Want to get it before
  it goes completely and I am screwed. Any suggestions on something to collect
  the coolant in? I'm probably going to put new stuff back in so if I cannot
  save the old its okay, but not going to poor it all over the ground.
  Antifreeze is just bad stuff.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Chris</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2334E.6AED7DD0--