Waterfest - My Opinion...Does It Really Count?

Jason, did you actually introduce yourself? My mind was so beat up from lack
of sleep the night before (38 hours since the last nap) that I wasn't quite
myself. That and all the people asking me questions about my "carbs" had me
mightily distracted. Sorry if I didn't acknowledge your presence! I was
actually wondering what the hell happened to you. :^) I do remember somebody
asking me if "that car" was Brett's while in actuality it was Paul Maione's.
That was you??? :^)

Well, pleased to sorta meet ya. ;^) Next time give me a solid smack so I can
wake up and socialize. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut