Shameless Plug!!

Hey all!!  Sorry about the plug here but I am unemployed and trying to make
a little money while I clean out my carport/shed/etc.  Here are a few things
that I have on Ebay (they went to the list first btw) if anyone is
interested.  If ANYONE needs ANYTHING, please lmk first because I have 24hrs
a day to find it for you AND will give you a great price.  You'll be helping
me out while I am awaiting a call for an interview!!  Thanks!!

Dave

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1846298429&rd=
1
Brand new wheel well flares

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1846298809&rd=
1
Weber Big Bore TB

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1846298963&rd=
1
Saab Intercooler

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1846299316&rd=
1
Intake with 5000 TB

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1846299777&rd=
1
Grant steering wheel with early VW hub adapter

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1846299990&rd=
1
Rabbit/GTI quarter glass rubber-new in packages