Waterfest - My Opinion...Does It Really Count?

Waterfest or maybe other shows, people get distracted with questions (I know
I do about my car) and I usually have little time for buddies (though I am
known to start walking away from the car and shedding the few people asking
questiosn with (I have to go empty my bladder now.. later dude/dudette).

Anyways I am disgressing, Yes Daun's "Cincy" is  really and truly the 2 days
people get together and chat, then again, Last cincy I was pretty busy
helping a few people and weeling and dealing for a set of eurobumpers for
sale that I did miss a few people at the event, but it will be more "family"
like to you than any other show, Probably you need to find a few listers
local to you and start going to local shows and that will get you in to the
rhythm of "shows" and people. I alway meet everyone on my list of people to
meet at any show so far, necesseraly in the order I would like to, but eh
all shows are hectic.

No not all scirocco owners are on the list, I know a few scirocco owners
that goto shows but are not on this list, nor on a state local list either
(and they are aware of the existance of both, some people just are not
interested in sifting though 2000 emails a week. *another why forums are so
popular btw*

Jason where you located?
   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco