master cylinder trouble.....the way to test if it works

I'm going to gove that a try. How long before I have no brakes at all if the
MC is failing? I don't have time to fix it, or get it fixed, and I need to
drive the car for another week and a half.

It's time for me to buy a new DD, this is getting just a bit annoying.

the way to test your master cylinder is to put your foot hardish on the
brake
...start the car up if your foot goes down the mc is working if it doesnt
its
time for a new mc..rob,b