What has this world come to?

Not bad, but no way...no suspension articulation, way too much front
overhang, etc.

Check out this VW Diesel Powered Zuki, would love to see a vanagon try
and climb the same rock:

http://www2.privatei.com/~soltwede/Pritchet051.jpg

Now DON'T get me wrong, a true VW 4x4 would rock, like the VW Iltis.  Here
is a link to info: http://www.geocities.com/spoelstra.geo/vw183/

Too bad they aren't road legal in the US.

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco (FOR SALE $500)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
00 Golf GL TDI (SOLD)

-Kelli Fox