OT need reply from CA listers

When I lived in TX, I bought my Scirocco in Sacramento, CA
and drove it home.  As long as you have a clear title (no
liens), there is no problem.  I was able to get a
temporary license from TX to stick on the car for the
drive home.  If there is some sort of issue with the
title, you may have a problem.  However, as long as you
can present the title to your home state - and there are
no liens, limitations or notations on it - you should have
no problem.

John
Long Beach, CA