OT need reply from CA listers

I beleive that with the VIN and or plate # you can visti your local Tax
agency and request an information about the title, but I beleive the only
information this will provide you (aside from carfax information that we can
get on the web) is to know if there is a lien on the car or not, then again
this would be indicated on the actual title itself.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1985 8v  ** Titian Project **
1988 16v ** Sold **