Car Seats (again)

They are actually for more than the enthusiast!!  I have considered buying
one since they work up until 18 yrs old!!  No, actually they do handle the
child up until they can ride in the seat without a booster or anything and
they are highly rated.  So, you pay the extra money now, but don't have to
buy a carseat for every stage of their growth like other manufacturers like
to make you think you need to do.  Anyway, my 2 cents!!  (I know, you didn't
ask for it, but I'm still unemployed and bored!!)

Dave

> For the true enthusiast, Recaro makes a child seat :)
>
> <http://www.partsdepartment.co.uk/Accs/Recaro/Recaro_kinder.htm>
>

> At 04:33 PM 07/23/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> >I picked up a sweet multipurpose 5-pt at the local super Walmart.  They
> >actually have a pretty wide selection.
> >
> >P.S. How sad are We?  Rodders and racers talking about the best kids
seats?
> >Any one know of a Type R or (donning flame-retardant suit) EURO model car
> >seat? What kind of horepower gains? ;)
> >
> >Joshua Conner
> >Verizon Wireless
> >Dublin Customer Care