Car Seats (again)

Actually I beleive they actually had trear seat restrains at the shoulders
certains years in certain location for certain models of scirocco's
I know its a lots of uncertainty eh?  Maybe dirk can help on this one...

or even better, who has shoulder restrain seat bealt system in the rear in
their rocco's (I know there are at least 3 I ahve seen/heard about in teh
few past year now!) speak up folks, and tell us where you got them (year,
model, make of car, location).

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1985 8v  ** Titian Project **