Car Seats (again)

I've got a 35 lb. three-year-old I keep buckled up in the
back seat.  I have a big car seat with a five point
harness that I've been using, but he's getting too big for
it and the combination of him and the seat is definitely
getting too big for the back seat.  Because we don't have
shoulder belts in back, I can't use a regular booster
seat.  I need either a booster seat with its own belts and
a tether(I haven't been able to find one)or I need to
install a shoulder belt in the back.  Have any of you come
up with a workable solution?

BTW, I love keeping the mini-van in the garage and hauling
kids in the Scirocco - so do the kids.

John
87 16v
Long Beach, CA